Council tenants: advice and guidance

Find out how you can apply for a transfer to a different property. 
Report litter, grounds keeping and lift issues on your estate. 
Somone who can support you with housing information in your area. 
Protect yourself against the financial loss of fire, theft or flood. 
New parking restrictions to make sure emergency vehicles can always get access to our estates.
If you have lost, misplaced or need a new key or fob you can order a new one.
A mutual exchange is the swapping of accommodation between two or more council tenants. 
Pay your rent quickly and simply online.
Advice about benefits, dealing with rent arrears and financial support. 
Proud Places is an investment of £1million, which will be spent on resident lead improvements to the environment in and around our housing estates. 
Apply for a garage space in Waltham Forest. 
Discounted homes for council tenants
How to take over a tenancy if someone dies.
Learn about the different types of tenancy.
See your housing portal through my account