COVID-19 update

Waltham Forest Housing has closed the reception area at Cedar Wood House.

During this period of closure all our services will be conducted via email and telephone. In order to safeguard our residents we are asking only those that require immediate assistance to contact us.

For updates on how repairs and maintenance to council properties is being effected visit housing repairs

Support and funds available for community groups working on community-led housing projects
Overpayments happen if we’ve paid you more Housing Benefit than you are entitled to.
Download our housing policies, strategies and guidance.
Resident involvement strategy
If you have lost, misplaced or need a new key or fob you can order a new one.