Thank you to all residents for their responsible use of our parks during this time. We appreciate your patience.
Playgrounds and outdoor gym equipment are available for general use. These will be cleaned regularly, however we would ask that the public follow the below guidelines for their safety:
- Do not use this equipment if you, or anyone in your household, has coronavirus symptoms, or if you are clinically vulnerable
- Practice good hygiene: Only use this equipment if you have hand sanitiser to wash your hands with before and after use. Avoid touching your face.
- Keep your distance: Keep 2m away from anyone not from your household. Wait a safe distance away until the equipment is safe to use.
- Do not litter: If you are wearing disposable PPE, place in litter bins or take it home with you.
- Gym equipment should only be used by one person at a time.
- Avoid busy times and wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water when you get home
We know how important parks are to everyone, so please continue to use parks in a responsible manner:
- Following the current social distancing requirements and keeping 2m away from anyone not from your household
- Do not litter - take your rubbish home with you if bins are full
- Do not gather in large groups
- Do not have BBQs
- Leave in good time
Tennis courts are currently in use. You can book on Play Tennis Waltham Forest website.