Click here to activate screen reader, translation and accessibility tools

Report a skip or scaffolding problem

If there is an issue with a skip or scaffolding,  please report it to us using our online form.

Issues we can help with

The types of issues we can help with are:

  • overloaded skips
  • skips placed on the public highway with no lights or chevrons 
  • dangerous scaffolding

Help with completing online forms

If you don't have a computer, you can use a self-service PC at any library in Waltham Forest to log your request/report.

Staff there can help you to log in and create a MyAccount.