Last updated: 24 August 2023
Next review: 24 August 2024
When you’ve registered, you can:
- report a missed bin collection
- book a large item collection
- manage your Council Tax account
- report an issue in your neighbourhood (like noise or fly tipping)
- book an appointment to register a birth
All you need to get started is an email address.
How to set up your My Account
To set up your My Account:
- Go to the My Account registration page
- Enter your email address and choose a password. Your password must be at least nine characters long and contain one lowercase letter and a number.
- Click Submit.
- You will be sent an email asking you to confirm your email address.
- The email will be titled Activate your Waltham Forest Council My Account.
- If this email doesn't arrive in your email inbox in 5 to minutes please check your spam folder.
- Open it and click on the link in it that says Activate your My Account
- On the 'Take charge of your world' page, click Login to complete the registration process
Log in for the first time
The next screen will ask you for your login details. Simply enter your email address and password and click Login.
Finish setting up your profile
Once logged in, you need to finish setting up your profile:
Step 1. Enter your name
Step 2. Enter your address details (enter your postcode, click 'find your address' and select your address from the dropdown menu)
Step 3. If you are happy to, tick the box to confirm that you consent to be contacted about service related updates.
Page 4. click Submit
You can now start using your My Account.