Last updated: 27 June 2024

Next review: 27 June 2025

Report hazards easily using our online form.

Hazards we can hep with

Types of hazards can you report:

  • Pedestrian hazard from a property
  • Projections from buildings. For example, awnings or signs.
  • Overhanging vegetation

Help with completing online forms

For those without computers, you can use a self-service PC in any Waltham Forest Library

Staff there can help you to log in and create a MyAccount.