Last updated: 8 November 2023

Next review: 8 November 2024

We can share information with another person who you have asked to help you with your claim but we need your permission to do this. This person may be an organisation such as Citizens Advice or an individual such as a friend or relative.

You will have to tell us about the person you want us to release information to and set a limit on how long you want the permission to last for.