Click here to activate screen reader, translation and accessibility tools

Last updated: 19 November 2021

Sheltered housing for over 50s

If you want to apply for sheltered housing, you must join the Housing Register first. To apply, you must be over 50, and usually have lived in the borough for the past five years.  

You can add medical information (Disability Health Questionnaire) to support your existing application for you and others you live with. You can tell us using our online change in your circumstances form.

You can also let us know any medical details when you first apply.