Last updated: 18 October 2022
How to update your details
Let us know about any changes in your circumstances, including:
- Change of address or contact details
- Medical issues which affect your housing needs
- Someone leaving or joining your household
- Express an interest in Sheltered Housing
You cannot update your details online if you are a homeless applicant and want to update address details or add/remove any other household members.
You can upload documents as part of the medical form.
Before being able to notify us of a change in circumstances you must have registered for My Account and linked your existing housing application. You only need to do this once.
How to register for My Account and link housing application
- Register for a My Account. If you have one, go to step 3.
- We’ll email a link which tells you how to activate My Account.
- Link your existing application to your My Account. Follow the link, log in and go to the ‘Link Your Housing Application or Tenancy’ form. You’ll need:
- your housing application/bidding reference number
- date of birth of the main applicant
- rent payment reference number (for housing transfer applications)
- current address postcode (for housing transfer applications)