Last updated: 19 September 2023

Next review: 19 September 2024

If you're working - we can instruct your employer to make deductions from your salary. The amount taken will depend on your net earnings and are set out in regulations. This is called an 'attachment of earnings order'.

If you get Income Support, Jobseeker’s Allowance, Employment and Support Allowance or Universal credit - we can apply for your benefit to be deducted.