Last updated: 18 June 2024

Next review: 18 August 2024

If you have a debt relief order, or an IVA, please let us know the details. To do this:

  1. Open our Council Tax Enquiry form
  2. Select 'I have a debt relief order or IVA'
  3. Choose either 'debt relief order' or 'IVA'
  4. Upload a copy of either the notification from the official receiver,showing that the debt relief order has been granted, or the IVA official agreement letter
  5. Select ‘Next’, enter your details, then submit the form

It's important that you make sure to upload the page that which confirms which debts are included in the order or IVA.