Last updated: 11 September 2023

Next review: 11 September 2024

Your personal data rights under GDPR

Under UK GDPR you can ask us to:

  • send a copy of data we hold on you (Subject Access Request)
  • erase your data (Subject Erasure Request)
  • transfer your data (Subject Portability Request)
  • correct your data (Subject Rectification Request)
  • limit use of your data (Subject Processing Restriction Request)
  • stop using your data (Subject Processing Objection)

These rights depend on certain conditions and there are exemptions.

See Your Data Privacy Rights page to find out more.

Get in touch

The Information Officer

Waltham Forest Town Hall
Forest Road
E17 4JF