Last updated: 15 August 2023
Next review: 15 August 2024
Storing your data safely and securely
We store any information we hold on someone securely and in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, and UK GDPR.
We promise to keep our service users’ personal data safe. We also ensure that all our staff, service providers, partners and suppliers follow good practice and the law to protect your information. This is called Information Governance (IG).
The information security measures we have in place include:
- following good Information Governance practice and the law when collecting, handling, and giving access to data
- training staff in their data protection responsibilities
- ensuring there are good Information Governance practices for any data we collect, hold, or handle
- only giving access to your information to those who need it and where it is necessary
- not keeping information for longer than required and disposing of it securely
- encrypting all our electronic devices and sensitive information we transmit