Last updated: 15 August 2023

Next review: 15 August 2024

How to report an animal or vermin nuisance

You will need to register or log in to My Account to report the problem.

Reporting an issue on public land

The Neighbourhoods Team will only investigate pest infestations where the source is on public land or within a neighbouring property.

Please do not use this form for reporting ants in public places, or pest issues in domestic or commercial premises such as maggots in bins. Concerns over hygiene or food safety at commercial businesses must be reported to Environmental Health.

Reporting an issue within your home or business

Should you have a pest infestation within your home or business, it is the responsibility of the property owner to act. If you wish to make a pest control booking for your home or business, please visit the Service Store website.

If you are a Housing Association tenant and the issue relates to a Housing Association property, please report the issue to your Housing Officer.

If you are a tenant of a privately rented property, please report the issue to your landlord.

Tenants of privately rented properties may also contact the Property Licensing Team at Waltham Forest Council should you not receive adequate support from your landlord. Property Licensing can be contacted by emailing