Last updated: 10 November 2022
Next review: 10 May 2023
Resident involvement strategy
The Housing Engagement & Insight team has developed a new Resident Involvement Strategy (PDF) through consultation with residents.
The strategy sets out five clear priorities that will support the delivery of excellent resident involvement:
- Empower residents to influence decisions
- Offer a range of ways to be involved
- Improve digital connectivity
- Ensure that we continue to be inclusive and representative
- Demonstrate the outcomes and value for money of involvement
For each of these five priority areas, the strategy sets out clear and measurable actions that will be undertaken to deliver and achieve these.
How to get involved
For further details on how to get involved download our Resident Involvement Menu which lists all the activities and the time commitments required.