Last updated: 7 November 2023
Next review: 7 November 2024
The Family Help Lead for Schools team seeks to embed strong, multi-agency approaches to enable the best outcomes for children and their families. We do this by developing strong partnerships with relevant professionals.
The Family Help Lead for Schools' service is a free resource for all educational settings, that builds upon strong partnerships and shared vision, to improve outcomes for all. This is done via access to training, information, and consultations.
Below are some examples of what education settings can access to utilise the FH Lead for School Team offer:
- Multiple training sessions (thresholds, OFJ, TAF, Lead Professional, MASH referrals)
- Termly face to face partners network cluster meetings
- Facilitation of complex family discussions via TAF meetings
- Strategic lead termly meetings
- Termly school reflective consultation meetings
- Sharing relevant information and updates via staff briefs
- On-going case discussions in relation to potential help and support referrals to MASH
Find out the allocated Family Help Lead for your school.
Contact one of the Family Help Lead for Schools to:
- Be invited to present and network at one of the locality cluster meetings
- Book in a staff briefing to learn more about the Family Help Lead for Schools role and family hub offer
- Discuss ways to strengthen partnership working
- Access and book training for you and your team