Click here to activate screen reader, translation and accessibility tools

Report a change of address for Council Tax

Report a change of address. Register your property if moving into the borough.

If you are moving into the borough, you must register for Council Tax. 

Change of address

If you want to tell us that you are either:

  • moving out of the borough or
  • moving within the borough

You must do this using your Council Tax Connect account.

When you are logged into Council Tax Connect:

  • click “Show Details”
  • choose the “Report a Change of Address“ option
  • follow the instructions to report your change of address.

Landlords, owners, managing agents

If you're a landlord / owner / managing agent and you want to let us know that your tenants have changed, please use the Council Tax enquiry form and choose the option “I am a landlord/managing agent and want to tell you about tenancy changes”.