Last updated: 31 October 2023

Next review: 31 October 2024

Ask us to transfer your data

You can ask us to send your personal data in a secure format that can be easily moved to other IT systems.

This is called a Subject Portability Request (SPR).

You can also ask for this data to be sent directly to another organisation. We’ll do this if it’s possible. 

See the right to data portability page on the ICO website to find out more.