Last updated: 31 October 2023

Next review: 31 October 2024

You can use a Subject Rectification Request (SRR) to ask us to correct your personal data.

We may refuse this request if we disagree. If that happens, tell us what you think is wrong. We’ll then add it to the information we hold.

See the right to rectification page on the ICO website to find out more.