Last updated: 4 January 2024
Next review: 4 January 2025
Free, short term (up to 6 weeks) personalised support in your home, as agreed with you, to maximise your ability to manage your personal and practical daily needs.
The service consists of specially trained reablement officers, occupational therapists, physiotherapist and social workers.
What we do and how we can help you
Our to work with you to help you:
- become more or fully independent
- learn/relearn skills to help you manage daily tasks
- get mobile
- re-establish your routines
- feel more confident around your home.
The service will support you at your own pace, rather than do for you, and will provide information and advice about community resources to help you in the future.
When we might be able to help you
You may benefit from a period of reablement if you:
- experience illness, have been hospitalised, or a decline in your long term physical condition
- want support to become more confident and independent, and are over 18 and live in Waltham Forest
Contacting the Reablement Service
There are two ways of contacting us.