Special educational needs and disability

Schools, education and learning


Information on special educational needs (SEND), including how it is identified and planning supp
Citizens advice for parents and carers of children and young people with special educational need
Information about the Disability Enablement Service.
An EHC plan is a legal document that describes a child’s needs and the support he/she needs from
A guide to all the services for children and young people in Waltham Forest with special educatio
Person centred planning puts you (the child or young person) at the centre of your own future
Short break services for disabled children and young people living in Waltham Forest.
Travel assistance for children and young people who need help getting to and from school.