Marriages and civil partnerships

Births, deaths and marriages


How to convert a civil partnership to marriage
Fees for marriages or civil partnerships.
A venue, other than a church or register office, must have a licence to carry out a marriage or civil partnership ceremony.
To get a marriage licence you must give notice in person at the register office.
Council approved venues for weddings and civil partnership ceremonies