All Waltham Forest Libraries are temporarily closed
This decision means that library staff can now go on to support our essential services.
We have made a number of changes to our online and home delivery offer so that our library service can support our residents at this challenging time.
People will be able to join a library online without needing to visit, we are increasing home deliveries and all late fines will be waived for the next three months.
Request library book delivery during COVID-19
If you would like some books delivered straight to your door, just click on the button below and let us know which books you would like from our catalogue and one of our fantastic volunteers will deliver them to your door in the next 3 working days.
If you are not a library member already, you will need to join online.
Access the library online
Register for a library card or manage your existing membership, through the Waltham Forest Libraries website.
Waltham Forest library card gives you access to:
- over six million books, eBooks and eAudiobooks across 170 London library branches - via the Waltham Forest Libraries website or our library app
- thousands of information resources and reference materials, including family history research tools, business and legal resources, and various newspapers, magazines and eMagazines
- free Wi-Fi and PC computer use in the borough’s eight libraries
- a range of online courses, including language lessons, driving theory test preparation and computer skills lessons.
Use our step by step guides to access thousands of newspapers, magazines, e-books and audiobooks.
- eNewspapers and eMagazines by Pressreader - User Guide.pdf
- Audiobooks and eBooks by BorrowBox - UserGuide.pdf
- Audiobooks and eBooks by Overdrive - User Guide.pdf
- Audiobooks by ULibrary - User Guide.pdf
- Audiobooks_ eBooks and eMagazines by RBdigital - User Guide.pdf
Keep up-to-date and get involved, please subscribe to our mailing list.
For enquiries please