Contact your local SNT to share your non-urgent concerns regarding anti-social behaviour, graffiti and other quality-of-life issues. If you are unable to get in contact with your SNT then please call 101. For urgent matters please call 999.

SNTs each have a dedicated sergeant, PC and PCSO (Police Community Support Officer) in addition to neighbourhood officers that work across multiple wards. SNT police officers differ from Metropolitan Police in that their priorities are set by a panel made up of residents, community volunteers and local businesses.

Visit the Metropolitan Police Safer Neighbourhoods website for more information.


22 results