Last updated: 17 November 2023
Next review: 15 November 2024
The Mill has a range of rooms you can hire.
- Projectors and whiteboards
- Baby change
- Community Toilet
- Tea and coffee point
- Honesty library
- Free play area for children
The Mill is open
- Tuesdays to Fridays 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Saturdays and Sundays 10am to 2pm
- It is also available to book out of hours
- The Living Room with a tea and coffee point
- Children's Room
- Meeting Room for up to 10 people
- Garden Room for up to 20 people
- for children's parties you can hire the Children's Room and the Garden Room
Hire costs from £10 to £25 an hour. Out of hours room hire is also available.
- Children's activities and drop-in
- Knitting Group
- Sewing Group
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Scrabble group
- Book group
How to get there
7-11 Coppermill Lane, Walthamstow, London E17 7HA
- The Mill is a three minute walk from St James Street Overground station.
- Cycle parking bays by front entrance.
- Room for some buggies and pushchairs inside The Mill on the ground floor outside the children’s room.
- Nearest car park is St James Street.
- Disabled parking bay for Blue Badge holders outside The Mill entrance.
You need a parking permit for on street parking in the surrounding area between 8am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday.