Last updated: 30 October 2023
Next review: 30 October 2024
Independent Reviewing Officers
We are your Independent Reviewing Officers. Some people call us ‘IROs’ for short.
Every child and young person in care must have an IRO.
- Make sure your wishes and feelings are heard
- Chair your review meetings
- Check you are being cared for properly
- Follow up decisions from your review
Reasons why you might want to contact us
- If things agreed at your review have not happened
- Problems with where you live or seeing family or friends
- To ask for advice or information
- Help to make a complaint or to get an advocate
Meet the team
You can ring, text or email us. If you leave a message on our voicemail, we will always call you back as soon as possible.
Please note we do not work weekends. Please text or leave us a voicemail, and we will get back to you.