Groundwork London only collects personal data about you that is needed to deliver the Legends of the Forest volunteering programme. Groundwork will only use that personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify volunteer opportunities that meets your needs.
- For health and safety purposes Groundwork will collect your contact information, emergency contact details, date of birth and details of any medical conditions that would affect your volunteering.
- For the purpose of service delivery, we may get in touch with you before, during or after a volunteer opportunity you have attended using the contact information you have provided.
- For the purposes of service delivery and security checks, Groundwork will share your personal information with trusted third-party partners such as, volunteer providers, event organisers and external training providers for Legends of the Forest opportunities in which you have confirmed your attendance.
- Legends of the Forest volunteering opportunities will be coordinated by both Groundwork London and registered providers.
To help monitor the service, Groundwork London will:
- Groundwork will record Legends of the Forest opportunities you have attended and the volunteer hours you have contributed which Groundwork use to compile statistical data to report back to Waltham Forest Council. This will never include references to a particular individual.
- Groundwork may document your comments, and feedback to help us monitor and improve the service.
- Your personal information will not be used or shared for purposes other than those stated above unless you agree to it at a later time.
Your data will be stored on Groundwork London’s secure database with access restricted to Groundwork London Legends of the Forest programme staff.
Groundwork London may store your data within countries outside the UK; however, these will only be ones that have signed a privacy agreement that meets these standards.
In the event of an accident or emergency, Waltham Forest Council will contact the volunteers involved.
With your consent, Groundwork London and Waltham Forest Council will contact volunteers via post, email and telephone.
You will be able to unsubscribe from communications from Groundwork London and/or Waltham Forest Council at any time. Should you wish to withdraw your consent for communications, you can do so by e-mailing Groundwork at email@example.com.
Groundwork London may use different mediums to access your data for portability purposes, restricted to desktop computers, laptops and tablets. All mediums will be properly safeguarded with security pin codes/passwords.
Groundwork London will store your personal data on the Legends of the Forest team Kinetic database. Team Kinetic terms and conditions and privacy statement are available to review through the registration process and can be provided electronically at any time.