The following organisations offer help and advice for starting your new business and running it in the early days:
- Business and IP Centre (BIPC): Local in partnership with the British Library to benefit businesses at any stage of their development, from early start-ups to established ventures. Workshops are free and ready to be booked.
- Elevate: A business support programme delivered by CRATE and Newable to help start-ups and scale-ups through the Covid-19 economic recovery period, offering a schedule of free workshops and one-to-one advisory sessions to SMEs in Waltham Forest.
- Small Business Research + Enterprise Centre: A business information centre with access to free global business data.
- London Business Hub: Offers a range of business toolkits to help businesses starting out as well as links to relevant support, resources and events.
- Prince's Trust: Working with 18 to 30 year-olds to turn big ideas into a business reality.
- Intellectual Property Office: The official UK government body responsible for intellectual property (IP) rights, including patents, designs, trade marks and copyright.