Support, information, guidance

All councils keep a register of children and young people with disabilities in their borough.
A service run by the Citizens Advice Bureau and is a service that the Local Authority has to legally provide.
If you are unhappy with the support your child is getting, talk to his or her setting or school first to try to sort the problem out early on.
A special educational needs home visiting programme which offers practical and emotional support, learning activities, help and advice.
Details regarding Education, Health and Care Pathway (EHC Plans)  and SEND.
Advocacy is about giving you a voice to say what you want about the services you receive or want to receive.
Person centred planning puts you (the child or young person) at the centre of your own future
SEND is the service for children and young people with special educational needs and/or learning disabilities aged 0 to 25 years.
Capital funding to help local authorities create new school places and improve existing facilities.
In Waltham Forest there are different types of schools for children and young people with Special
The help and support to carers in Waltham Forest.
Details of support available when resolving differences.
Once you are 18 you will have different teams providing you with Education, Health and Social Care.
The trial gives you rights to request recommendations about the health and social care needs and provision specified in EHC plans