Get free contraception in Waltham Forest, including condoms and the morning after pill.
All walk-in and non-urgent appointments at All East are paused until further notice. However telephone and online services are available as follows:
- Support for urgent sexual health needs, including emergency contraception (ie: morning after pill), urgent contraception, post-exposure prophylaxis for HIV, or treatment for a diagnosed sexually transmitted infection, are available. Book a telephone consultation online.
- Find pharmacies which offer emergency contraception (e.g. the morning after pill).
- Condoms: the C-card scheme for 15-24 year olds continues to operate. Please check the c-card app for further details on availability.
- HIV support from Positive East and Body and Soul is being delivered virtually (digitally or by telephone). Contact them by phone or e-mail to receive support. Please do not visit their offices
- Tests for sexually transmitted infections (no symptoms) can be done at home. Please order a home testing kit or, if aged under 25, from: www.freetest.me
If you have been sexually assaulted, whether as an adult or a young person, it is important to re