Child protection

Schools, education and learning
We use the term ‘children in care’ to refer to children and young people that we have a responsibility to provide care for. 
Here you will find information on keeping safe and where you can go for support, help, information, or simply someone to talk to. 
As a parent, carer, neighbour or anyone in contact with children and families you may at times have concerns about the welfare of a child.
Information and guidance on Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
If you think someone who works with children may pose a risk to them, please tell us immediately.
Guidance and information for parents on the (MASH)
Problematic and harmful sexual behaviour can involve one or more children engaging in sexual discussions or acts        
All professionals who work with children and young people, parents and carers should know how and when to share information.      
An Out of School Setting provides tuition, training, instruction, or activities to children
If you feel that you need help caring for your child, or if you are concerned about the welfare or safety of a child you will need to contact Children’s Social Care Services. 
Ensuring learning from reviews and audits is shared across the multi-agency partnership.
he Strategic Partnership Unit helps multi-agency partners with working together to improve outcomes for residents through four strategic partnership boards.
Trafficking in persons is a serious crime and a grave violation of human rights.
The Waltham Forest Safeguarding Children Board (WFSCB) ensures that all local children's agencies within Waltham Forest work together.
Abuse and neglect is when someone is caused harm by an individual or group.
If you feel that a child or young person is at immediate risk of harm please call the police on 9