Click here to activate screen reader, translation and accessibility tools

Other support

Council housing

If you would like a council property in Waltham Forest, you can apply for the Housing Register. We will consider individual circumstances to assess your level of housing need. This ranges from Band 1 (highest priority) to Band 5 (no priority).

Find out more about who gets priority for housing by downloading our allocation scheme.

Health services

If you’re on a low income or have a child with a disability you may be eligible for various free health services. For example, eye tests, prescriptions, and dental costs.

Find out more about getting help with health costs on the NHS website.

Transport and travel

From free travel with the Freedom Pass to Blue Badge parking, find out what support you can get with transport and getting around.