Click here to activate screen reader, translation and accessibility tools

Arrange a supported collection

We can help move your wheelie bins for collection if you are not unable to

Last updated: 11 April 2022

Next review: 11 April 2023

Applying on behalf of someone

You can complete the form for a supported collection on behalf of someone else.

If you live alone and you are physically unable to present your two wheeled bins for collection at the front boundary of your property, then you can apply for a supported collection.

This service is only available to properties who are required to present their two wheeled bins for collection.

Bins will be taken for emptying and placed back to the agreed storage point by the collection crew.

If you live with someone who is able bodied we would ask that the bins are put out by them.

You can request this service for:

  • 3 months
  • 6 months
  • 12 months
  • Indefinitely

We will check your eligibility for this service, seek documentation to support your request and a visit to your property may be required.

Help with completing online forms

If you don't have a computer, you can use a self-service PC at any library in Waltham Forest to log your request/report.

Staff there can help you to log in and create a MyAccount.