New to the borough Click to get info
If you have recently moved into the borough and do not have a Council Tax reference number, this may mean you have not registered at your property yet.
Once you have registered you will be sent a Council Tax bill containing your reference number, starting with the number 4. When you have received this please follow the below steps to create your online account.
Create your online account Click to get info
1. Create an online account by completing the registration form
2. You will then receive an activation email. Click on the email link to be taken to log in.
3. Access the My Services screen and enter your Council Tax reference number
4. Answer the security questions. The answers you need to provide will vary depending on the information we hold about you. It will help to have the following information to hand. You will be able to find most of this information on your latest Council Tax bill:
- Your council tax account number
- Phone number
- Amount of last Council Tax payment made
- Day of month Council tax payment due
- If you are paying by direct debit – bank account number from which this is being paid
5. Confirmation - you can now manage your council tax online
I have failed to answer the security questions / locked my account
Please select the “I do not have enough information to continue” option below the security questions. You will then be able to request a secure PIN.
You will receive an email within 72 hours containing your PIN and instructions on how to access your online account.