Evidence of financial or personal hardship Click to get info
When you apply you’ll need to provide the following:
- evidence to back up your reason for applying
- an explanation of how the reduction will help and what will happen next
- a completed income and expenditure form
- bank statements
- utility bills
- evidence of rent and mortgage
- employment details with pay slips
- evidence of any benefits you receive
A decision on your claim will made within one calendar month of us receiving your application.
If you disagree with the decision, you can ask for a review, which will happen within one calendar month of the date of the decision notification letter.