Report anti-social behaviour (ASB)
If you, or anyone else, is in immediate danger call 999.
All our residents should feel safe, whether at home or in public spaces.
We know anti-social behaviour is a serious problem, and can cause harassment, distress or alarm.
What is anti-social behaviour?
Anti-social behaviour includes:
- People being rowdy and aggressive in public
- Neighbours causing a nuisance
- Large groups behaving badly
You can report any anti-social behaviour to us in confidence using the button above.
We’ll get back to you in three working days.
You’ll need to:
- tell us about the incident
- where it happened
- describe who caused it
- share your contact details
Read our Anti-Social Behaviour Strategy for more details on how we tackle this issue.