Last updated: 11 October 2023

Next review: 11 October 2024

Your safeguarding concern will be passed to adult social care who will contact you to talk about it.

We’ll discuss what you want to happen, whether you have someone to support you or whether an advocate is needed to help you explain what you need.

We may have to collect more information so we can decide if a section 42 enquiry is needed or, if there’s another action that should be taken.