Hidden Creatives portrait exhibition
One of the objectives of the CEZ is to amplify the creatives working in and around the zone and to provide a platform to help accelerate their growth. For this project photographer Andy Donohoe was tasked with exploring the different corners of the district to find creatives which demonstrated the broad mix of practices and technical backgrounds present in the zone. The images have been printed in large format and have been exhibited throughout the CEZ in public places.
We asked each of the creatives a number of questions about their trade and the importance of where they work.
Find out more about each of the artists below.
The portraits can be found in 5 different locations:
- Inside Blackhorse Road Station in a poster frame
- 3 are opposite the station on the hoardings around the Old Standard
- 2 on the walls of Big Penny Social on Priestly Way
- 1 on the old Exotic Veneers building in Uplands Business Park and
- 1 on Hackney Brewery on Lockwood Estate.