Click here to activate screen reader, translation and accessibility tools

Last updated: 9 November 2021

Certificate of Life

If you have retired and get a war pension from abroad, we can provide a Certificate of Life. You can use this to confirm that you receive the payment and are still alive.  

To apply, please visit our office and bring your passport. Where possible, please provide an English translation of your documents.

After we’ve checked you’re on our register, we’ll stamp the form to confirm that we have seen you.