The companies listed below provide flexible workspace and desk space. If you're a self-employed freelancer, a sole trader or a micro or small business not ready to take on a whole commercial property, you might be able to find the workspace you need.
Please contact the company directly. You can find their details on their websites, by following the links from this page.
The London Growth Hub has created an interactive map showing open workspaces across the city, which may be useful to residents of Waltham Forest. It should be noted that Covid-19 may have an impact on any workspaces, especially as government advice changes. It is best to contact the company of the site or space you are interested in to obtain any necessary updates.
- Truman’s Social Club: Co-working space and three self-contained office spaces with over 30 desks available with many amenities provided. Also benefits from discounted food & drink at the Social Club and a free pint at the end of the week!
- Switchboard Studios: 26 newly-refurbished self-contained studios for start-up and small creative businesses, at the heart of the Blackhorse Lane creative enterprise zone
- Blackhorse Workshop: public access wood and metal workshop, with separate desk units in an open-plan studio
- Creative Works: two floors of co-working, office and meeting room space, with an in-house apprenticeship scheme facilitated by Big Creative Education
- Yonder Workspace: Co-working space with private offices, flexi-desk options, meeting room, wood/metal workshop within a multi-faceted climbing centre, yoga studio, cafe and bar.
- Eternity House: new offices for start-ups and small businesses
- Mainyard Studios: 12 maker studios and four sound-proofed music studios
Arbeit: creative studio space with on-site parking and 24 hour access, close to the station
- Regent 88: 41 modern offices, with meeting rooms, cafe and on-site parking
- Narrow Yard: offers studios and desks to rent in a converted warehouse
- Arbeit Leyton Green: fashion hub in collaboration with Borough of Culture and London College of Fashion, small studios and collaborative event and meeting space
- Mainyard Studios Leyton: Private Offices, Fixed Desk and Flexible Coworking, Meeting Rooms and Event Space
- Central Parade: co-working desk space and nine studios in a mixed-use creative hub
- Crate St James Street: offices, studios, workshops and retail units in a new container scheme
- Creche and Co: pop-up creche and co-working space in a house in Walthamstow, Monday and Thursday mornings only.
- The Tramworks: office and studio space for small to medium sized businesses
- Wood Street Studios: artist studios and co-working space
- Beulah Road Studios: co-working space with kitchenette, and separate workshop space available for hire
Library meeting room hire: various sizes are available in our libraries at Hale End, Lea Bridge, Leyton, Leytonstone, Walthamstow and Wood Street.
Rooms at The MillE17: Five options for meeting rooms, located close to St James Street station in Walthamstow