Member services and facilities Click to get info
Wood Street Library offers the following free services and facilities for members:
- books: print titles, eBooks and eAudiobooks available for loan or download
- newspapers and magazines: latest editions available to read in the library
- computers: PCs with Microsoft Office software and internet access
- online courses: access a range of free learning material, including language lessons, driving theory test preparation, and computing skills lessons
- public toilet (wheelchair accessible) and baby change facility
Library members can also access the following 'paid for' services with their library card:
- printing and photocopying
Visit the Waltham Forest Libraries website for more information on the above services. Alternatively, give us a call or visit us in person.
Regular events and activities calendar Click to get info
- Music and Movement: 10.15am to 11am and 11.15 to 12pm
- Wood Street Book Club (third Monday of each month): 2pm to 3pm
- Rhyme Time: Monday and Friday 10.15am to 11am and 11.15am to 12pm
- English Conversation Club 10.30am to 11.30am (term-time)
Beginners Computer 11.30am to 12.30pm
For further details and availability for any specific event, get in touch or ask a member of library staff.
The library also hosts a series of special events and seasonal activities throughout the year. To find out more and book tickets, visit the Waltham Forest Libraries website.