Council Tax guide and expenditure Click to get info
- Your guide to Council Tax 2017-18 (pdf 184KB)
- Letter from the Leader on Council Tax (pdf 51KB)
- Council Tax financial information 2017-18 (pdf 44KB)
- Greater London Authority Council Tax leaflet 2017-18 (pdf 52KB)
- Council Tax - how to contact us, paying the bill, translations from the back of your bill (pdf 35KB)
- Pay for your council services online (pdf 154KB)
- Your guide to Council Tax and Business Rates recovery (pdf 558KB)
- Council Tax Support can help you pay your Council Tax if you are on a low income or get some benefits.
- Levying bodies (pdf 36KB)
How we use your Council Tax Click to get info
We use your Council Tax to pay for many local services like emergency services, rubbish collection, libraries, schools, street lights and much more.
Some of the money goes to pay for the Greater London Authority (GLA) spending.
How we calculate your Council Tax Click to get info
Council Tax charges for 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 Click to get info
These figures don’t take account of any discounts, benefits, or other reductions you may be entitled to.
|Council Tax band||Charge for 2017/18|
- There is a 1.5% increase in the Greater London Authority spending
- There is a 2% increase for Waltham Forest Council spending
- There is a 3% increased for the Adult social care precept
- The overall percentage increase 4.3%