Waltham Forest Local Implementation Plan 3 - 2019/20 to 2021/22 Click to get info
The London Borough of Waltham Forest’s Local Implementation Plan (LIP) is a statutory document that sets out how the borough proposes to deliver the London Mayor’s Transport Investment Strategy (MTS) in its area, as well as contributing to other local and sub-regional goals.
The LIP identifies how Waltham Forest will work towards achieving the MTS goals of ‘healthy streets and healthy people’, ‘a good public transport experience’ and ‘new homes and jobs’. Waltham Forest Council supports the overarching aim of the MTS to ensure that at least 80% of all trips in London are made on foot, by cycle or using public transport by 2041, compared to the figure of 63% today (recognising that there are different targets set for central, inner and outer London). The LIP outlines how the Council will set local priorities and targets in order to assist with achieving the overarching aim.
In summary, the document sets out:
- long terms goals and transport objectives for the next 20 years
- a three-year programme of investment starting in 2019/20
- delivery proposals for the period 2019/20 - 2021/22
- targets and outcomes the borough is seeking to achieve
Documents are available to view below:
- Waltham Forest Local Implementation Plan 3 (3.6MB PDF file)
- Appendix 1: LBWF Local Implementation Plan Consultation (222.9KB PDF file)
- Appendix 2: SEA Environmental Report Waltham Forest Local Implementation Plan (1.4MB PDF file)
- Waltham Forest LIP: Equalities Impact Report (663.1KB PDF file)
- SEA: Post Implementation SEA Report (211KB PDF file)