Tell us about a rough sleeper


If you are concerned about a rough sleeper, or sleeping rough yourself, you can report it:

StreetLink will then inform our outreach team.

For more information please see the StreetLink website .

StreetLink is NOT an emergency service, so if the person you are concerned about needs urgent medical assistance, please call 999.

They will arrange for the rough sleeper to get access to local services and support. If possible providing the following information:

  • a specific location for the rough sleeping site on the map
  • details of the time that the rough sleeper has been seen at the location
  • information about the rough sleeper that will help find them (gender, approximate age, what the person looks like, what they are wearing)

You can request to receive details of the action London Borough of Waltham Forest normally takes once the StreetLink report is received and an update on what has happened as a result of your alert.

Support for rough sleepers in Waltham Forest

Find out about our work to help rough sleepers