In accordance with The School Admissions Code 2014, admission authorities are required to determine their admission arrangements each year. London Borough Waltham Forest is the admission authority for all community and voluntary controlled schools within the borough.
In accordance with the School Admissions (Admission Arrangements and Co-ordination of Admission Arrangements) (England) Regulations 2012 the local authority is consulting the admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools and we invite you, if you so wish, to comment on the proposed changes:
- Reduction of the Published Admission Numbers (PAN) of the following schools:
- Downsell Primary School;
- Edinburgh Primary School;
- Thorpe Hall Primary School;
- The Winns Primary School;
- Heathcote School, Chingford
- Changes to the way in which applications to split site schools are dealt with
The consultation will run until Sunday 24 January 2021.
Please complete the consultation response form