Residents' street parties

WF Get Together


Street parties Click to get info

Closing your road for a Residents’ Street Party may be agreed in quiet residential roads where a simple alternative traffic route is available.  Road closures will not be agreed on bus-routes and other main roads.  You will need to consult your neighbours, to ensure there is support for the idea, before applying to the council.

For more information please download the application form and guidance (366KB PDF file)

Applications and queries should be sent to