On this page, you can tell us above a change of address affecting Council Tax.
Please choose the correct form below, depending on your circumstances.
Use the 'change of address' form if:
- you are moving out of the borough, or within the borough (Please note, before you use this form, you’ll first need to log in, or sign up, to My Account. Then you need to link your Council Tax account - first time only. Find out how)
- you're moving into Waltham Forest (from another borough)
Use the 'change of address on behalf of someone else' form if:
- someone who doesn't live with you, such as a relative, or someone you care for, is moving
- someone is moving in, or out of, your household
Use the 'Council Tax enquiry' form if:
- you're a landlord and your tenants have changed