The site was formerly owned by North East London NHS Trust and has now been bought by Fairview New Homes Limited. Based in Enfield, Fairview New Homes Limited has been building homes in London and the South East since 1961.
Islington and Shoreditch Housing Association (ISHA) is a community and neighbourhood based housing association founded in 1933. ISHA specialises in the management and development of quality affordable housing in the local boroughs of Islington, Hackney and Waltham Forest. ISHA will be managing the affordable housing element of the development. This includes 21 shared ownership units and 17 London affordable units spread across three freehold blocks and four leasehold blocks.
The London Help to Buy scheme is available on this scheme.
What is planned?
The proposal is to provide:
- 119 new homes of which 30 per cent will be affordable
- 12 fully accessible homes
- 214 secure cycle parking spaces
- 66 car parking spaces for residents
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Electric charging points
- A new play area
- Shared garden
- Landscaping including shrubs and trees that will help improve air quality
Who will do the development?
Fairview New Homes Limited will be developing the site.
What happens when?
- Friday 29 June 2018: Planning application 182249 was validated
- Friday 29 January 2019: Planning application approved
- Saturday 11 July 2020: Show home launched. Book to view
- Summer 2020: Hoardings erected
Keeping you informed
Consultations have been held with residents on:
- Wednesday 28 March 2018