71 to 81 Sutherland Road was formerly occupied by semi-derelict industrial buildings.
Planning Application 142304 was made valid from Wednesday 11 June 2014.
What has been delivered?
The new development includes:
59 affordable homes including one and two-bedroom apartments as well as three-bedroom mews houses with:
- 19 homes for rent
- 40 homes for shared ownership
- a new health hub
- new landscaped public areas
Who did the work?
L and Q was the developer for this work with Higgins Construction as the main contractor.
This development won a London Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Award 2018.
Keeping you informed
You can download copies of newsletters:
- Download the Blackhorse area email newsletter 5 December 2020
- Download the Walthamstow email newsletter 4 December 2020
- Download the Walthamstow email newsletter 20 February 2020
- Download the Blackhorse Lane email newsletter 24 June 2019
- Download the Blackhorse Lane email newsletter 22 February 2019
- Download the Blackhorse Lane Summer 2018 (1.41MB PDF)
Follow us on Twitter using #AtelierPlace
More information is available from: