The site was previously a healthcare waste disposal facility.
The developer is Pocket Living Osier Way Limited and the application is for 100 per cent affordable homes on the site.
What is planned?
Planning application 191876 is for demolition of existing building and redevelopment of the site for a residential led, mixed-use development comprising:
- five blocks of between six and 13 storeys, providing 196 affordable residential homes (Use Class C3)
- ancillary residential accommodation
- 902.30sqm light industrial/commercial floorspace (B1c)
- 50.10sqm of cafe floorspace(A1/A3)
- servicing vehicle access
- cycle parking and storage
- accessible car parking spaces
- public realm works
- link to the District Heating Network serving Coronation Square as part of the work to minimise the impact of the Climate Emegerncy.
The scheme is expected to create 78 new jobs.
What happens when?
- Thursday 4 July 2019: Planning application 191876 validated and statutory consultation takes place.
- Tuesday 7 July 2020: Planning Committee approved the application subject to planning conditions being agreed. The scheme will now go to the Greater London Authority for consideration.
- 2023: If planning permissions is granted scheme will be completed.
Keeping you informed
You can subscribe to 9 Osier Way email newsletter to keep up to date on the progress of this development.